Windscreen Repair & Replacement Costs FAQs
Our average windscreen repair cost (for example, to fix damage caused by a stone chip) for first-time customers is £35 + VAT. Any other repairs to the same windscreen after this will cost £15 + VAT.
This price can differ depending on whether it is a basic windscreen that needs replacing or a more specialist windscreen.
Yes, if a competitor is offering a lower price we will always try to match this and offer lower if possible.
When hiring our services, the price we offer you is comprised of:
- Workmanship (such as the fitting process)
- The type of windscreen
- The type of vehicle
- The type of windscreen used in the vehicle
- The technology used in the car and even in the windscreen itself – for example:
- Rain sensor – turns windscreen wipers on when it starts raining
- Light sensor – turns light on when vehicle enters tunnel
- Lane detection warning – wakes driver up in case they fall asleep
- Anti brake system – sensor to check if you get too close to the car in front of you. If you do, the sensor starts to slow the car down for you.
Yes, we offer free, no obligation quotes on all of our work. Simply contact us today by giving us a ring or completing our online contact form to arrange your free quotation.
We offer various payment methods, including debit cards, Visa and Mastercard.
Outside of normal working hours (8am-5:30pm) we have a call-out charge of £50.